CONTACT RESISTANCE AND SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT METER ЭК0200
The device performance is splash and waterproof.
The meter is designed for measurement of contact voltage and short circuit current in the circuit zero-phase AC networks of 380/220 V with earthed neutral frequency of 50 Hz and 60 Hz
The device consists of two units: a unit for short circuit device and a measuring unit.
- Current measurement range of short circuit - 0-0,2 А; 0-1 А; 0-2 кА. Short-circuit current measurement accuracy is ±10 %.
- Measuring ranges of contact voltage is 0-0.5 V, 0-2.5 V, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 0-25 V, 0-100 V, 0-250 V. Accuracy of contact voltage measurement is ± 4% .
- Turn-on time - less than 5 minutes
- The response time is less than 4 seconds.
- Power supply of meter ЭК 0200:
- a unit for short circuit device (220 + 22 / -33) V, frequency 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- a unit of measurement is a source of voltage of 12 to 15 V (10 elements of 316 or their equivalent)
- The power consumed by the unit for short circuit device is no more than 20 VA.
- The power of current consumed by the measuring unit of 50 mA.
- Operating regime:
- ambient temperature from -30 ° C to + 40 ° C;
- relative air humidity up to 90% at + 30 ° C.
- verall dimensions of the meter with a set of ЗИП, mm - 345 x 265 x 135
- The meter weight with the ЗИП set, kg - 10
The description of meter ЭК0200 operation.
The study is based on measurement of the meter ЭК0200 real short-circuit current and contact voltage measurement unit during a short circuit, implemented unit for short time-limited circuits. A single-phase short circuit is produced via the thyristor.
To eliminate errors from transients and conductors magnetization, measurements are performed in two cycles with alternating direction of the short current.
During the first measure. the thyristor switches to maximum negative half cycle of the voltage (270 electrical degrees) the phase shift between the current and voltage in the circuit of "zero-phase". During the second cycle, the incorporation of thyristor takes place considering the phase determined in the first cycle and in the opposite polarity to avoid transient bias and steel pipes, if the conductors are located in the pipes.